Croydon Bowling & Sports Club
Meet | Socialise | Play | Compete
Due to recent updates on COVID-19 the club has sadly decided to fully close this means we won’t be open for casual roll ups, we would like to take this time to thank our members. Also to wish you all the best and be safe and continue to following NHS guidelines.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAVE AGREED THAT DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION REGARDING COVID-19 THE BAR AND RESTAURANT WILL BE CLOSED AND ALL LEAGUES, COMPETITIONS AND MATCHES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
THE CLUB WLL BE OPEN FOR CASUAL PLAY AT THE MOMENT BUT MEMBERS MUST ADHERE TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES WITH REGARD TO HEALTH AND HYGIENE
It has been agreed by the England Indoor Bowling Association that the following National Final events will be postponed:
• Monday 16th March to Saturday 28th March at Nottingham IBC
• Sunday 29th March – Egham Trophy at Desborough Northants IBC
• Wednesday 1st April to Thursday 9th April at Nottingham IBC
• Saturday 18th April – Top Club at Riverain IBC
In addition, all Regional EBYDS Finals and the U18’s International Trial are also postponed.
Protect Yourself and Others
- Regular washing of hands
- Use of Alcohol based hand sanitiser
- Coughing or sneezing into tissues which are then immediately placed into a bin
- Don’t touch your face unless hands have been washed
- Members who develop symptoms or a cough to self-isolate
- Thoroughly wiping down bowls before and after use
- The shaking of hands pre and post-match to not take place
- Avoid contact with people who are ill
UPDATE: Coronavirus : COVID-19
Learn to play
Start the ball rolling!
At Croydon Bowls Club our members are friendly and keen to help new comers, they’re full of tricks and tips to get you up and playing in no time.
We have fully qualified coaches to show you the ropes and a tips page to help you try new techniques to improve your game.
Don’t be shy, drop in and see for yourself.